Thursday, February 12, 2009

some pictures from the first week

PICTURES!  I'll try to upload more when I have access to slightly speedy internet... Click on each picture to make it bigger)


The view of Ethiopia from the airplane


(L->R) Mike, Rachel, Grant, Elisette, and Stephen at Kolping Guesthouse



Crossing the street - definitely the most dangerous thing we do in Nairobi!

Our walk to school

Me and baby Hayden at the New Life Home Orphanage




Giraffes at the Giraffe Centre

our first guest house in Karen - from Out Of Africa

Nairobi traffic

View of Nairobi from our van during our driving city tour

A scene from my neighborhood on my way to school in the morning


my bedroom in my home stay



1 comment:

Jacob Bockelmann said...

Hey baby! Maybe you should try a Flickr account so you can post more photos easily. I love and miss you.